Baru saja saya lihat email dalam account mobileme milik saya,
Dear MobileMe member,
We’re pleased to announce the availability of new MobileMe features that take advantage of the iPhone OS 3.0 update. Read on to see what’s new.
- Find My iPhone and Remote Wipe. With the new Find My iPhone web app on me.com you can locate your lost iPhone on a map and display a message on its screen to help someone return it. If you think you’ve misplaced your iPhone nearby, have it play a sound even when it is set to silent mode. And if your iPhone cannot be recovered, you can use Remote Wipe to permanently erase its data and protect your privacy.* To learn how to set up your iPhone and use these features, click here.
- Search all your messages. Using email search on your iPhone or iPod touch, you can now find and retrieve any MobileMe Mail message, including messages stored in the MobileMe cloud, even if they are no longer on your device. You can search the To, From, and Subject fields of all the messages in your Inbox or any folder you select.
- View published calendars. Many Mac users publish iCal calendars to MobileMe to share them with others. Now you can subscribe to these calendars and view them on your iPhone or iPod touch. When a friend shares a subscribed calendar via email, simply open the email on your iPhone, tap on the iCal link, and the calendar will be added to your iPhone. Learn more.
- Share video on your Gallery. With the new iPhone 3G S you can shoot a video and upload it to a MobileMe Gallery album so your friends and family can view it on the web. Learn more.
To take advantage of these new features, please make sure you’re running iPhone OS 3.0 on your iPhone or iPod touch.
We hope you enjoy these latest enhancements to your MobileMe service. Thank you for being a MobileMe member.
The MobileMe Team
* Find My iPhone and Remote Wipe features not available in all countries. Learn more.
Yang paling menarik adalah feature Find My iPhone and Remote Wipe, excellent!!! 🙂